I would like to thank Rebecca Burke for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Rebecca has an awesome travel and mental health blog and I find her posts really inspiring. Check out her blog HERE.
Rules for the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog;
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you;
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award and ask them 11 new questions; and
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your site.
Let’s see the questions asked by Rebecca:
What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Writing and photo editing are creative activities and I find them relaxing – though they’re also hard work. Blogging is also a great way to get in touch with people who have similar interests.
Why did you start blogging?
In 2014, I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and insulin resistance. Because of my illness, I had to transform my lifestyle and I felt excluded from everything that had been normal for me. I wanted to help others with my recipes and find company at the same time.
What is your favourite way to relax?
Reading and watching documentaries.
What inspires/motivates you?
I want to learn new skills, become a better person, push myself further and leave my comfort zone.
If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
I went to Normandy with my husband in 2013. I’m in love with that place and if someone gave me a plane ticket, I would leave immediately. I hope to have the opportunity to go back to Normandy in the future.
What’s your favorite music?
I like pop and popera. I love the music of Italian singers, such as Laura Pausini or Eros Ramazotti but I also listen to Michael Bublé on a daily basis.
Top 3 Favorite Bloggers?
There are a lot of blogs I like, but if I had to pick three bloggers, I would name Rebecca from bexcapades, April from Travelling Wanderer and Susie from 40andholding.
Where are you from?
What’s your biggest passion?
Languages. I’m a Teacher of English as a Foreign Language and I’m training to be a translator/interpreter at the moment. I also used to learn German at secondary school and Italian at university. I speak a little bit of French – but I’m not really proud of my French – and I’m planning to learn Czech in the near future.
What are you most excited for in 2018?
This week, I appeared in the magazine of dm, a drugstore chain. I signed an open-ended contract with them in December, so I’m looking forward to working with them. I’m also curious to see where my blog gets. I’m starting my second term at university in February, which makes me excited, too.
What’s your dream job?
Life In Our Twenties
The Faceless Blogger
1. How did you choose a name for your blog?
2. What’s the object you couldn’t live without?
3. What are your major goals for 2018?
4. What are your hobbies?
5. What is your greatest fear?
6. What’s the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
7. How do you handle stress?
8. How would you describe yourself in three words?
9. Cats or dogs?
10. What are your pet peeves?
11. Are you allergic to anything?